Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ultimate Teacher Planner - Organization Tool

Hope everyone is having a great summer. I spent most of my summer preparing for another great year in 2nd grade, but just recently found out that I will be moving to 3rd Grade Math. Though totally unexpected, I have come to accept my new position and look forward to instilling the love of math into my new 3rd graders and continuing that love of math for my returning Flip Flops that were in my class (Miller's Flip Flops) last year. I have never looped before so I am looking forward to teaching my students again this year in addition to those who were not in my homeroom. At our school, we departmentalize grades 3-5, so I will only be teaching 3rd grade Math this year. I LOVE Math, so this is going to be a great year! Wish me luck on my new venture :)

In preparation for this school year, I have created several planners to help keep me organized. I, of course, will be using my FLIP FLOP-THEMED Ultimate Teacher Planner. I also have an adorable DOG-themed Ultimate Teacher Planner and a super cute Breast Cancer-themed Ultimate Teacher Planner. All proceeds from the sales of my Breast Cancer-themed Ultimate Teacher Planner will go towards the HOPE WALK for Breast Cancer this fall. I walk in honor of my sisters and friends each year.

Ultimate Teacher Planner - Flip Flop Theme
Below are screenshots from the Ultimate Teacher Planners. I can customize all planners for you after purchase. All you have to do is email me at millersflipflops@gmail.com and let me know the changes you would like for your customization and I will email those changes along with your grade level's standards within a day or two, depending on the number of changes and my school schedule. Click the caption below the picture to take you to my TPT store where you can view the full preview file and purchase this great organizational piece to compliment your new school year:)

Ultimate Teacher Planner - Calendar Section
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Monthly Calendar
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Meeting  Calendar
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Parent Conferences
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Academics At-A-Glance
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Dog Theme
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Acadmics 

Ultimate Teacher Planner - Lesson Plans
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Common Core Standards
Ultimate Teacher Planner - CCGPS for GA Teachers
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Math Center Example
Ultimate Teacher Planner - AR Challenge

ALL proceeds for the Breast Cancer Ultimate Teacher Planner will go to our local HOPE Walk for Breast Cancer in which I walk every year in honor of my sisters, Heather and Cindie, and in honor of my friends who have been affected by breast cancer.Really cute planner and can be used by anyone by printing only the pages they choose. Makes a great gift, too for that special person in your life who has been affected by breast cancer :)
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Breast Cancer Theme
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Personal
Ultimate Teacher Planner - To Do List
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Weekly Meal Journal
Ultimate Teacher Journal - Weekly Exercise Journal
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Inspirations & Thoughts
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Quotes
Ultimate Teacher Planner - Extras

All the Ultimate Teacher Planners have the same features but with different backgrounds. The Flip Flop planner has two color choices in addition to different templates for some pages. If you have any questions regarding the planners or would like a specific theme made, leave a comment :)
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment