Tuesday, July 22, 2014

It's been a while since I have posted, but I have so many things that I have been working on that I just had to share in my excitement. The first project I'm going to share is my new fully editable Camping Themed Planner for 2014-2015. I absolutely LOVE it! I have been wanting to do an editable planner for awhile and include a few additions, but I went way beyond on this planner. There is extra clip art in strategic places, that is relevant to what that page is about, editable tables and text boxes, and new pages! There are 331 pages for you to choose what works best for you! Here's some of the highlights!


   


 Very Detailed 2-page Table of Contents
















This is the actual Math Station Rotation Schedule I am going to use this year to teach WHOLE GROUP Math. This is my first block. We are departmentalized, so I will have 4 Whole Group Math classes that follow this schedule. I can't wait to put this in action! My goal is to reach MORE students and not give them the opportunity to tune out or not participate. Look for updates on my new Quest for Student Success for All!



Could be enlarged to hang in hall or classroom



Could be enlarged to hang in classroom



Could be enlarged and laminated to hang in classroom



Great for keeping students and parents accountable for the students learning their multiplication facts beginning in 3rd grade and later if they still haven't mastered then by the end of 3rd grade.









I absolutely love how this planner turned out. I didn't previously have a camping themed planner and this was so fun to create. All forms are editable upon download in this planner. No additional downloads or emails. If you have any questions about this planner, please feel free to ask. If you like the style, but prefer a different theme, please check out my other planners at my TPT store. 




     Dog Theme                            Fun Monkey Theme                            Owl Theme



                      

Organization might not be everything, but it sure helps! Here's hoping you have a Super Awesome School Year!

Karyn


No comments:

Post a Comment