Sunday, April 15, 2012

Camp Miller's Station 1: Place Value Test Prep

So I am super excited that I have finished my first Promethean Chart to review Place Value with my anxious little 2nd graders. They love it when I come in with new things that I have made because they know it's on concepts we are learning and can't wait to try it out :) 


2nd Grade Math Test Prep
Station 1: Place Value





Click HERE to go to my TPT store and get this Awesome Test Prep for a steal.
It took me a long time to make because I am somewhat of a perfectionist.
I wanted it to be extremely relevant with top quality.


First in a Series of Year-End Math Test Prep ActivInspire Flipcharts with Camping Theme
This Place Value Flipchart has 35 questions to be used to review expected testing skills for 2nd grade on year-end testing. This chart can be used with Activotes or ActivExpressions. An added bonus includes a list of Essential Questions for the skills in the the flipchart, along with the Georgia GPS Standards that apply to this flipchart.
Skills in this file vary in difficulty to differentiate and distinguish your Level 3 students from your Level 1 students, with Level 2 in between. The following skills are included in this review flipchart based on the expected standards for 2nd grade math in place value:
Base Ten Models through Thousands
Expanded Form (intentional omission of 0 – Ex. 4000 + 20 + 1)
Word Form – reading numbers
Value of the Underlined Digit
Standard Form
Words & Numbers (Ex. 11 tens + 4 ones)
Greater Than, Less Than, Equal
Hundred Grids

This series of flipcharts is being developed to review all standards with my students for math prior to taking their cummulative year-end testing. There will be 12 stations in all:
Station 1: Place Value
Station 2: Addition & Subtraction
Station 3: Estimation
Station 4: Money
Station 5: Graphs
Station 6: Time (clocks)
Station 7: Temperature
Station 8: Measurement
Station 9: Geometry
Station 10: Fractions
Station 11: Multiplication
Station 12: Division

These flipcharts will be uploaded daily as they are ready, so be sure to follow me to get the notifications, and leave a comment once you have used them with your students.

Even if you have Smartboards, you can still download and use Promethean files. Look for your import within your menus :)

Thank you for your interest. I hope you find my work beneficial to you and your students. I strive for a top quality and immediate classroom use.



I haven't had any comments so I might be alone in this quest of blogging. Maybe I'm not doing something right, not sure. If you come visit me, please leave me a comment so I know things are working right, lol.... Have a great week :)




No comments:

Post a Comment