Monday, February 20, 2012

President's Day Freebie

Hope everyone is doing great! I decided to try and post a few of my creations here. Let me know what you think :)


First, I am posting a link to my first FREEBIE, "Alien Attack: Multi-Syllable Nonsense Word Game." I created this game to give my students practice for the Lexia CRT test that they take 3 times a year. They are required to read multi-syllable nonsense words correctly in order to meet their grade level benchmark. This game helps them break words into syllables so they can decode and read the words. I hope this game will help other students who need this practice. Click the link below to get your free copy :)




Don't forget to check out my other student activities (games, word sorts, Promethean Flipcharts, etc.) at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store listed below.






No comments:

Post a Comment